What size system will I need to run my home?
This always depends on how much energy you use and your geographical location. The smallest solar system you can install is a 1.5Kw system which will cover between 16 and 25% of the energy consumption of a medium sized household.
How much will solar save me on my bills?
Naturally, your savings will depend on your household’s energy consumption. However, the following factors can impact your savings.
- System Production
- Energy Prices
Why should I invest in quality panels?
Choosing to invest in high quality panels can save you money in the long run. Not all panels are made the same, in purchasing high quality panels you should find:
- A better build
- Higher performing features
- Life of the panels lasting longer
- Longer warranties backed by reliable companies.
Do I need to Maintain my Solar System?
Solar systems must be maintained on a regular basis to ensures that:
- It is operating correctly
- The system performance is maintained
- The system is safe for everyone in the premises as well as for any electrical workers working on the distribution network.
Always engage an appropriately qualified tradesperson to undertake maintenance work on your solar system. Every solar power system should come with documentation which is specific to the site, size and components of the installation. It will make recommendations about the frequency of maintenance.